Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Hot is This?



HOW HOT IS THIS?

This is the pleasurable part of my new blog. Steve McQueen was on t.v. tonight in Bullit and I just couldn't resist sharing. You have to click on the picture to see how smokin' those tires are.

OK, here's my first little diary piece. I feel like I should have credit and debit columns as to how responsible I was with my only day off this week, but I'll pass on that for now. I did do some very very good things - took a long walk this morning up the hill and down, got the laundry done, visited my great neighbors, went out and splurged on a 90 minute massage, went to the library and checked out Snow by Orhan Pamuk, went to the hardware store, and then fixed my toilet seat with new washers. That's quite the acrobatic achievement, given my size and the size of the bathroom floor around the underside of the toilet. Equipped with a mirror, flashlight, pliers, and sheer determination, it's a done deal. I should now go to Disneyland. But instead I made some chicken soup, ate some really good sea-salt dark chocolate, and started my blog. All in all, pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! I like it. Especially the challenge to look at the things one does! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete